Download Our Parent Handbook
Upon Enrollment, families will attend a Parent Orientation. During parent orientation we will complete enrollment paperwork and review the Parent Handbook and related policies.
Please bring the following items to parent orientation:
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate or social security card
- Copy of child’s immunizations
- Driver’s license or valid form of ID for notarization and to be scanned through The Raptor (a national sex offender database)
- Divorce decree and visitation schedule or court documentation – if applicable
- Medical documentation (i.e. allergies, asthma) – if applicable